US Wellness Meats’ Free Range Chicken Liver is a very healthy choice for smart food consumers. According to HealthMad, Chicken Liver is an excellent source of many vitamins, minerals, and health-boosters:
- Triples daily value of Vitamin B12 which supports red blood cells and slows anemia
- Chicken livers are brimming with Vitamin A in the form of retinol which assists good eyesight
- High folate promotes fertility and helps protect developing baby
- Riboflavin supports health tissues and chicken livers are rich in this important nutrient
- Brimming with selenium which supports the thyroid
- Your adrenal glands will flourish with chicken liver which provides pantothenic acid
- Chicken livers support a healthy immune system
- High in niacin which fends off the disease pellagra
- The high protein content promotes healthy hair, skin and nails
- The high phosphorus content helps keep teeth and bones healthy
Your grandmother had good reason to make sure you consumed Free Range Chicken Liver, now you know the rest of the story.
US Wellness Meats’ free range chickens are raised on pasture with a salad bar of grasses, legumes, and insects. The limited amount of grain US Wellness Meats’ free range chickens consume is Non-GMO. They are also antibiotic and hormone free.
Each package weighs approximately 1 pound.