Nutrient dense, gut healthy Braised Bone Broth in CONCENTRATE form makes up to 88 oz of finished bone broth from pasture raised chickens.
A week's worth of sippable bone broth in a convenient 16 oz container. The same recipe as the 20 oz pouches but with most of the water evaporated to form a solid gelatin. Product rehydrates into broth by adding or mixing with hot water. Up to 12x more concentrated than the average bone broth sold in stores - prior to adding water - and up to 2.5x more concentrated once mixed per directions. Total yield is approximately 10 mug servings. Ships frozen. Fresh for 6 months in freezer or 30 days in refrigerator once thawed. Product can withstand some refreezing if needed.
Why Braised is Best:
- Flavor. Few commercially prepared bone broths taste like it was made in your own kitchen. No one in the industry uses a superfood ingredient lineup like ours including kombu, kale, turmeric, Redmond’s Real Salt, and more. The end result is just like homemade – delicious, savory and robust.
- Convenience. Heat and serve!
- Sourcing. All ingredients are the best, period. Sustainable/ethically sourced bones, organic vegetables and herbs, targeted anti-inflammatory spices, and love from the land.
- Nutrition. Crafted and field-tested by a nutritionist to contain optimal health-giving benefits like 10-12 grams of protein per serving, collagen, gelatin, minerals, and electrolytes.
- Our roots. “The recipes we use to make our products originate in the Midwestern farming-family kitchens of my ancestors. And this tradition, love and history that we choose to carry forward is at the heart and soul of our company.” ~ Kate Brown, founder
Robust flavor, clean ingredients, gelatin-rich and nutrient dense - guaranteed. Slow-simmered, minimally processed, and frozen for maximum health benefits. Enjoy plain or boosted with healthy fat (grass-fed butter or Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil our favorites), Redmond's Real Salt, and your favorite spices.
Ingredients: filtered water, 100% pastured free-range chicken bones, organic chicken feet, onion, organic carrot, organic celery, organic kale, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, organic parsley, organic whole clove garlic, Redmond's Real Salt, kombu, cumin, mushroom extract (shitake mushrooms, button mushrooms, rosemary extract), turmeric root, coriander, cayenne pepper, thyme, rosemary extract.
Directions: Thaw in refrigerator then...
1) Add 3 rounded spoonfuls of broth gelatin to 5-8 oz of boiling water (based on your flavor preference) for a convenient single-serving preparation, aka "your daily mug". Enjoy on its own or craft your own flavor infusion by adding healthy fat like Kerrygold butter and Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT oil, spices, herbs, and Real Salt.
2) Add desired amount to your favorite skillet dish or boiled grains for a boost of intense savory flavor, umami, and nutrition.
3) Scoop out the contents of the package entirely, add 56-64 oz of filtered water and bring to a boil for making a larger batch of soup.
16 oz in each container makes 56 - 88 oz of finished broth